Some of the projects the company has been involved in recent years are listed below.
We are the coordinators of a trilogy dedicated to youth workers and young people preparation for mobilites, a unique approach in Europe:
- K2 – Erasmus+ project, “The suitcase, the map and the voyage of a youth worker” with 8 other partners from 6 countries – http://thevoyage.eu;
- K2 – Erasmus+ project, ”Online Training Courses for E+ Youth Workers” with 4 other partners from 4 countries http://thecourses.eu;
- K2 – Erasmus+ project, “E+ Round-Trip Online Preparation for Young People” with 4 other partners from 4 countries – http://themobility.eu;
The project ‘‘The suitcase, the map and the voyage of a youth worker” had the following relevant outcomes and results:
- one e-learning portal hosting 8 active modules/courses http://thevoyage.eu;
- more than 30 000 unique visitors to the website;
- 2920 people from 61 countries registered on the platform;
- 18 follow–up initiatives;
- more than 4000 organisations informed about the results of the project;
- 23 certified youth workers on the Romanian Occupational Standard;
- one authorised organisation to deliver youth worker courses for 4 years;
- 57 persons from 22 countries participated in the multiplier event;
- 2 networks created: Learning to Learn hanse/ Youth Worker hanse;
- one FB page of the project;
- one Youtube channel prepared;
- 1100 young people from high schools informed;
- 272 drawings/paintings especially made for this project;
- 3 manuals in 2 languages, 1 manual for the Romanian course of Youth worker;
- 265 usage confirmation of the 4 products available on the website;
- 330 personal development plans realised during the project;
- Youth worker online course was explored by 940 users and 241 certificates were issued;
- Learning to learn, the online training course and assessment tool was explored by 1168 users, 218 certificates were issued;
- The Simulation Box of Jobs was explored by 526 persons;
- The Career Box was explored by 1115 users;
- a package of 28 badges used for the online modules plus another 14 prepared for the final event;
- a gamified world was created in the e-learning portal: progress bar, course completion status, ranking, experience points, badges, e-games, videos, challenges, treasure hunt, secret areas, reflection zone, portfolios, feedback system etc.
The e-learning platform is structured around a story about a journeyman (the user) who travels in different areas (the countries of the partners) in order to become a master. Enjoy the ride on http://thevoyage.eu!
Some testimonials about the courses can be found here: http://thevoyage.eu/mod/page/view.php?id=1437
You can try out, without registration, a preview unit available here: http://thevoyage.eu/course/view.php?id=24
The work in “The suitcase, the map and the voyage of a youth worker” was very much appreciated on the national and European level and the project has been selected as a “success story” and good practice example by a panel of experts from the Directorate-General for Education, Youth, Sport and Culture of the European Commission. “Success stories” are finalised projects that have distinguished themselves by their impact, contribution to policy-making, innovative results and/or creative approach and can be a source of inspiration for others. The selection of your project as a success story was made on the basis of rigorous criteria regarding its quality, relevance and results.
We have been involved as partners in other European projects, on the e-learning, manuals, gamification or graphics areas.
As partner we are involved in the following Erasmus+, KA2 projects:
- “Skills for Migrants Entrepreneurs”;
- “Reinforce EU economies, reinforcing human capital”;
- “Keeping Traditions Alive through Social Enterprise”;
- “Language Learning through Culture & Cooking”;
- “Career cOnsulting and Mentoring skills caPAcity building for youth workers working with NEETS”;
- “Immersive Learning in Information Security”;
- “Enhancing Sport Profiles Skills Validation for new Tourist Routes”.
EUROPEAN PROJECTS summary